“Keep hold of instruction; do not let go; guard her, for she is your life.”
We believe that this is the time in a student’s life when they are constantly inquiring about the world around them and they are solidifying many of the beliefs and values that they will cling to for life. We believe that a rigorous and challenging academic program, led by a loving and qualified faculty, will help lead these students through these transitional years and point them to the truth of God’s word and equip them for high school and beyond.
Life Way’s Middle School includes grades five and six. Our desire is to partner with the church and with Christian families who are committed to a Christ-centered, biblically-based education for their children. Our goals are to develop in each student a biblical worldview of life, to promote excellence in academics, to help each child realize his/her full God-given potential, and to enable the child to impact his/her culture for Jesus Christ. We seek to do this in an environment that is distinctly Christian rather than “private” or college preparatory in nature.
- Weekly chapel services
- Special chapels for Christmas and Easter
- Service projects
- Beginner band and orchestra (4th and 5th)
- STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Electives: Art, Band (5th-6th grade), Book Club, Choir, Computer Class, Home Economics, Orchestra (6th grade), Performing Art
- Participation in ACSI events; Spelling & Geography Bee
- Field trips
- All-school pep rallies
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Physical Education
- Strong Parent Teacher Fellowship which organizes events for our students and families, including:
- Classroom Celebrations
- An Annual Chili Supper & Talent Showcase
- Fun & Field Day
- And Much More!
Lisa Baxley – Middle School Principal
351 W Centerton Blvd
Centerton, AR 72719
Office: (479) 795-9322